Work in Taiwan (外國人在臺工作)
Overseas Chinese or Foreign Student Graduated in the R.O.C. to Work in Taiwan
Employment Service Act, Chapter Ⅴ Employment and Administration of Foreign Workers
- Specialized or technical work.
- Director/manager/executive of a business invested in or set up by overseas Chinese or foreigner(s) with the authorization of the Government of the Republic of China.
- Teacher at the following schools: (1)Teacher at a public or registered private college/university or school established especially for foreign residents. (2)Approved teacher teaching course(s) on foreign language(s) at a public or registered private primary or high school. (3)Teacher teaching course(s) at a public or registered private experimental high school's bilingual department or at bilingual school(s).
- Full-time teacher teaching course(s) on foreign language(s) at a short-term class registered for supplementary schooling in accordance with the Supplementary Education Act.
- Sports coach and athlete.
- Religious, artistic, and show business work.
- Crew member of a merchant vessel, working vessel, and vessel ad hoc permitted by the Ministry of Transportation and Communication.
- Marine fishing/netting work.
- Household assistant and nursing work.
- Workers designated by the Central Competent Authority in response to national major construction project(s) or economic/social development needs.
- Other specialized workers ad hoc approved by the Central Competent Authority due to the lack of such specialist in the domestic employment market and the business necessity to retain the service of such specialist therefore.
For more information, please visit the website of "EZ Work in Taiwan"(http://ezworktaiwan.wda.gov.tw/ezworken/index.jsp).